Ati Fire Pro V5700 Workstation Graphics Accelerator 3D Video Card 512MB Pci Express X16Reviews
- 2 Display Port Outputs; 1 Dual-Link DVI-I Output
- Mid-range 3D workstation graphics solution; Powered by scaleable parallel processing Unified Shader architecture
- PCI Express 2. 0 x16 bus interface; 512MB GDDR3 graphics frame buffer memory;
- Full Shader Model 4. 1 support for vertex and pixel shaders; Certification for many CAD and DCC applications; Microsoft Direct X 10. 1 support and Open GL 3. 2 support
- Auto Detect instinctively optimizes for user's workflow; High Dynamic Range (HDR) rendering with 8-bit, 10-bit and 16-bit per RGB color component support
This midrange workstation solution with 512MB of frame buffer memory is amongst the industry's very first 3D workstation graphics accelerators to feature two Display Port output. The ATI Fire Pro V5700 is ideally suited for applications that benefit from accurate color reproduction and superior visual good quality. Intelligent management of computational resources enables enhanced utilization of the GPU to enable real-time rendering of complicated models and scenes while increasing frame rates when animating. With a complete 30-bit display pipeline creating more than 1 billion colors (10-bit per RGB component ). Based on a new generation GPU with 320 unified shader units, the ATI Fire Pro V5700 ultra parallel processing architecture maximizes throughput by automatically directing graphics horsepower exactly where it's needed. ATI Fire Pro workstation graphics accelerators are thoroughly tested and certified with major Computer Aided Style (CAD) and Digital Content Creation (DCC) applications, ensuring a level of reliability not discovered in consumer graphics products. In addition, with native multi-card support, users can see more and do far more using as significantly as four displays being driven by two ATI Fire Pro products inside the identical workstation. The ATI Fire Pro V5700 attributes two Display Port outputs too as a dual link enabled DVI output, together generating a multi-monitor desktop of more than 5000 pixels wide from a single accelerator.
2019 Copyright (C) AMD FirePro 3D Graphics Cards